On the weekends I just love to bake from scratch!! I've made cookies, cup cakes, cakes, cidamin rolls, cake pops and I tried baking Pitete Fours today. It was realy hard.
1. First you make pound cake.
2. Second you slise the bread into one inch pieses.
3. Third you get cookie cuters or slise them into squres. Like this...
4. Fourth you make foundent frosting and put it on the shapes that you made.
5. You can make the Pitete Fours fancy by putting sprinkles or chocolet chips on them. I'll give you a tip... put the decorations on fast because the frosting drys quikly.
6. Didn't these turn out good for my first time?
7. It's easy to take them for gifts or partys.
I wonder what I should make next weekend?
Frosting we used: http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-1091.html
Pound cake we used: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/mamas-pound-cake-recipe/index.html